Gront represents the ultimate evolution of the Väsen quartet: still informed by Swedish tradition, but pushing into new forms and expressions. The sound is bigger and more produced than what has come before, yet still grounded in the earthy rhythms and strings of the homeland.
1999 · NorthSide NSD 6041 · Studio Album (also released in Sweden on Xource), for their 10th anniversary tour.
- Ploska (Mikael Marin)
- M. Nykänen (Roger Tallroth)
- Stäppen (The Step) (Roger Tallroth)
- Göskarlen (The Pikeman) (Olov Johansson)
- JTT (Mikael Marin)
- Reel Carrowkeel (Mikael Marin)
- Trana (Crane) (Roger Tallroth)
- Svampmannen (The Mushroom Man) (Olov Johansson)
- Ekorrn (Squirrel) (Mikael Marin)
- Grontmannen (The Gront Man) (Olov Johansson)
- Väntans Vals (Waiting Waltz) (Roger Tallroth)
- Näcken (Roger Tallroth)